1/2" Long RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter with 2, 4, or 6 ft Long Stainless Steel Over-Braided PFA Lead Wire
1/2" Long RTD Probes 1/4" Diameter with 2, 4 or 6 ft of Stainless Steel Over-Braided PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm 0.00385 ohm per degree C change) 3 wire Class A accuracy RTD temperature sensing element with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Probe Transition: 500°F rated epoxy seal provides the transition of the metal probe to 6 ft (72 inches), 4 ft (48 inches) or 2 ft (24 inches) of lead wire.
- Custom Wire Lengths also available.
- Wire Leads - PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation with Stainless Steel overbraid and temperature range - 450 to 500°F (-268 to 260°C)
- Wire Construction 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wires and twisted. The 3 twisted wires are covered with a PFA jacket and Stainless Steel overbraid. Outside diameter is .092"
- Color Code: 2 Black and 1 Red with White jacket and Silver stainless steel braid
Specification and Test results Downloads
- Click here to view and download a Product Spec Sheet in a PDF file.
- Click here to view and download the - 70°C to 260°C Temperature Test Results in a PDF file.
- EvoSensors Part Numbers:
- P3A-TBSX-250-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-STWL for 6 ft wire leads
- P3A-TBSX-250-PX-0.5-PFSB-48-STWL for 4 ft wire leads
- P3A-TBSX-250-PX-0.5-PFSB-24-STWL for 2 ft wire leads
Need Help? 856-579-7490