4 Wire RTD Sensor with Miniature Threaded Fitting and 12 Inch (1 ft) Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
4 Wire RTD Sensor with Miniature Threaded Fitting and 1 ft Long Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- The 4 Wire RTD Sensor has a 1/4" Stainless Steel Hex fitting with a #8-32 UNC 2A .172" (4.4mm) long Threaded Stud. The fitting transitions to PFA insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy thin film Element encased in the Stainless Steel Fitting and secured with a high temperature epoxy.
- 12 inches (1 ft) of Lead Wire PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads is provided for the connection to display or control instrumentation.
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction Nickel Plated Copper with a 500°F (260°C) PFA rated insulation on the 4 individual single wires and overall jacket.
- Color Code is 2 black and 2 red inner conductors with a white overall jacket.
- Product Design provides accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-THSF-THD-PX-0.31-PFXX-12-STWL
- Location C-2-8
Need Help? 856-579-7490