Custom Surface Patch RTD Temperature Sensor - 2" x 1" Patch with 12 Inches of Lead Wire with 3 pin Connector
Custom Surface Patch RTD Temperature Sensor with 12 Inches of Lead Wire and Connector
- Surface Patch is 2 inches long x 1 inch wide providing and easy Peel and Stick surface mounting capability. .
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element encased in a self-adhesive polyimide tape with 12 Inches of Lead Wire with a 3 pin Miniature Male Connector attached.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) .
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 12 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated Wire.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TAPE-REC-PX-2X1-PFXX-12-MPCT
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Does your new product or process development require highly accurate and repeatable Surface Temperature Measurement Performance?
Is there a potential of electrical interference from a power circuits, power supplies adjacent motors or related equipment? Are you seeing a drift of your temperature recordings over time?
If you are experiencing this challenge and want to Achieve the Next Level of Temperature Measurement Performance you may want to consider Resistance Temperature Detectors, commonly known as RTD’s or sometimes Pt100. This sensor technology typically can provide a higher level of repeatability and accuracy along with being relatively immune to electrical interference as compared to other sensors.
With a temperature range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) and the use of Class A Accuracy RTD elements, the excellent performance and reliability of our Bolt Down, Stick On or Screw Down Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensors provide the solution for diverse industry applications. Customers in Semiconductor to Alternate Energy, Laboratories and beyond have experienced the benefits of these designs.
Do not let variations in your temperature measurement slow down your development of a new generation of computer chips, a new cleaner and more efficient power source or possibly lab equipment to assist with a Bio-Technology break-through and many other opportunities.
Is your product development or process improvement lagging-behind? If surface temperature measurement is a factor due to the response time from the sensor, or delivery from your supplier we have the solution.