RTD Pipe Plug Probe with a 1/8" Diameter 1/2" Long Probe and 1/4 NPT Fitting - 6ft of Stainless Steel Over-Braided Lead Wire with Strpped Ends
SKU: P3A-NPT4-125-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Pipe Plug Probe with a 1/8" Diameter 1/2" Long Probe and 1/4 NPT Fitting - 6ft of Stainless Steel Over-Braided Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- Temperature Range of -58 to 400°F (-50 to 200°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Design with a Class A RTD Element in the 1/2" Long x 1/8" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel sheathed Probe.
- Probe Transitions from the 1/4 NPT fitting to a stainless steel spring strain relief for the the 6ft (72 inches) of FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with Stainless Steel Over-Braided and stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 24 gage stranded (7/32) nickel plated copper with each wire and the outer jacket insulated with 400°F (200 °C) rated FEP. The wire has a stainless steel overbraid with an overall diameter of .142"
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Pipe Plug probes are an excellent design for Pressure Sealed Temperature Measurement with Machine Builders, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Power Electronics, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-NPT4-125-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-STWL
- Location: G-2-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490