Cryogenic Pt100 RTD Probe with a 4 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting - 6ft of PFA Lead Wires
SKU: P2A-NPT2-250-PC-4-PFXX-72-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Cryogenic 2 Wire Industrial Pt100 RTD with a 4 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Probe and 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting - 6ft of PFA Lead Wires
- Temperature Operating range is -320°F to 300°F (-196 to 150°C)
- Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensing element in 2 wire design encased in 1/4" (.250" or 6.35 mm) stainless steel probe with a 1/2" x 1/2" NPT stainless steel fitting.
- The lead wire in a 2 Wire RTD design can add resistance to the temperature circut and effect the measurement accuracy
- Leads Wires - 6ft of 2 Conductor RTD cable with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) design and temperature range of -320 to 500°F (-196 to 260°C)
- Applications and Industries include Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, Brewing Industry, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P2A-NPT2-250-PC-4-PFXX-72-STWL
Consider the following products to complete your RTD Temperature Measurement System
Need Help? 856-579-7490