Type E Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
SKU: E1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type E Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design
- Maximum Temperature operating range of 1200°F (650°C).
- Flat Thermocouple pins are made from Type E thermocouple alloys and are polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Wire Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel Screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Body is a compact miniature design made from high quality ceramics.
- The dimensions are detailed in an attached image and outlined as follows .807" (20.5 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The pins are .472" (12mm) long.
- Miniature Ceramic connectors are typically 1/16" (.062 or 1.57 mm) Thicker and .098" (2.5 mm) Wider than miniature plastic connectors resulting in a need of different accessories such as wire clamps. The ceramic connector are also slightly longer
- EvoSensors part number: E1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCX
- Location A-2-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 407-420-8080