Flexible FEP Sealed RTD Sensor Pt100 3 Wire Design with 10 to 40ft Long Lead Wire Lengths for Chemical and Wet Applications
SKU: P3A-TF22-26S-PX-PTBC-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Long Length Flexible FEP Sealed RTD Sensor Pt100 3 Wire Design for Chemical and Wet Applications,
- Temperature Operating range is - 90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- FEP Thin Wall Closed End tube provides protection of exposed temperature sensing element allows immersion into acids, caustics or overall wet agressive enviroments.
- FEP covering also provides electrical Isolation
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) High Accuracy Class A temperature sensor element
- Wire Leads - 10ft (120 inches) to 40ft (480 inches) or custom lengths of PFA insulated 26 Gage Stranded nickel plated 3 conductor twisted wire.
- Color code is 2 Black and 1 Red color code on the inner wire and white overall jacket and an overall nominal diameter of .085"
- Instrument Connection - Stripped Wire Leads
- Applications - The sensors immunity from electrical interference and FEP encapsulated exposed element is perfect for HVAC, Semi-Conductor and other wet, corrosive or immersion application.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TF22-26S-PX-PTBC-PFXX-( )-STWL - enter length of wire lead in inches, for example P3A-TF22-26S-PX-PTBC-PFXX-120-STWL is 120 inches (10ft) of wire leads
Need Help? 856-579-7490