Fast Response RTD Sensor 4 Wire Pt100 Exposed Element Design with 3 ft. of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Fast Response RTD Sensor - Pt-100 4 Wire Design for excellent accuracy with 3 feet of PFA Insulated Lead Wire.
- Exposed RTD element design provide fast response
- Temperature Operating range - 90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 4-wire RTD design with a Class A accuracy temperature sensing element
- Connection - 3 feet of PFA insulated 26 Gage Stranded nickel plated 4 conductor wire with stripped leads
- Construction - The exposed sensor to cable connection is encased with a 500°F rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area. The wire has a 500°F (260°C) temperature insulation rating, it is a twisted construction and an overall nominal diameter of .090”.
- Application - The 4-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 2 or 3-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P4A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWL
- Location: C-2-3
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490