Fast Response RTD Sensor 4 Wire Pt100 Exposed Element Design with 3 ft. of PFA Lead Wire
Fast Response RTD Sensor - Pt-100 4 Wire Design for excellent accuracy with 3 feet of PFA Insulated Lead Wire.
- Sensor Design - is a 4-wire RTD with an Exposed Pt-100 Class A accuracy element for both Fast Response and Excellent Accuracy.
- Temperature Range - is - 90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Connection - 3 feet of PFA insulated 26 Gage Stranded nickel plated 4 conductor wire with stripped leads
- Construction - The exposed sensor to cable connection is encased with a 500 F rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area. The wire has a 500 F (260 C) temperature insulation rating, it is a twisted construction and an overall nominal diameter of .072”.
- Application - The 4-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 2 or 3-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P4A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490