Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 3 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy with Wire Leads
SKU: P3A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 3 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy with 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10ft Long Wire Leads
- 3 Wire Pt100 RTD sensor with an Exposed thin film RTD element and 3 Conductor (PFA) insulated 26 gage stranded lead wire.
- Temperature Operating range -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (100 Ohm Platinum) with Class A Accuracy temperature sensor welded to cable connection and encased with a 500 F rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area.
- Wire Leads are 3 conductor 26 Gage stranded nickel plated copper with a 500°F (260C) rated PFA insulation on the single wire and overall jacket.
- Twisted construction with 2 Black and 1 Red color code.
- Overall nominal diameter of .072”.
- 3-Wire Design provides a higher level of temperature measurement Accuracy as compared to a 2-wire design.
- The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P3A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-( )-STWL enter the length required in feet.
- P3A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWL - Location: C-2-2
Complete your RTD Temperature Sensor System with the following Products
Need Help? 856-579-7490