Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 3 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy with 36 Inch Long Leads
Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 3 Wire Pt100 Design Class A Accuracy with 36 Inch Long PFA Insulated Leads
- 3 Wire Pt100 RTD sensor with an Exposed thin film RTD element and 36 inches (3ft) of 3 Conductor (PFA) insulated 26 gage stranded lead wire.
- Temperature Operating range -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (100 Ohm Platinum) exposed RTD temperature sensor with Class A accuracy welded to cable connection is encased with a 500 F rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area.
- Wire Leads are 3 conductor 26 Gage stranded nickel plated copper with a 500 F (260C) rated PFA insulation on the single wire and overall jacket. The wire are a twisted construction with 2 Black and 1 Red color code. The overall nominal diameter of .072”.
- 3-Wire Design provides a higher level of temperature measurement Accuracy as compared to a 2-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P3A-TF22-26S-PX-0.08-PFXX-36-STWL
- Location: C-2-2
Complete your RTD Temperature Sensor System with the following Products
Need Help? 856-579-7490