High Temperature 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe - 1/4" Diameter 12" Long with Metal Transition and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
High Temperature 4-Wire Pt100 RTD Probe - 1/4" Diameter 12" Long with Metal Transition and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- 4 Wire RTD Probe is capable of measuring temperatures from -90 to 1562 F (-70 to 850 C)
- The probe is 12 Inches Long and 1/4" Diameter with a Metal Transition to Wire Leads.
- The RTD sensing element is a 3.9 mm long Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-S316-250-PW-12-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490