High Temperature Industrial RTD Probe - 1100 F Rating - Cast Iron Head and NPT Fitting 6" Long 1/4" Diameter
High Temperature Industrial RTD Probe with Cast Iron Protection Head - Temperature Rating -148 to 1100 F - Class A 3-Wire Design.
The MI Cable W Series of RTD Temperature Sensors with Industrial Protection Head provides provides a Wide Operating Temperature Range with High Level Accuracy with Heavy Duty, High Temperature MI Cable with an Industrial Fitting and Protective Head design.
- Industrial RTD Probe with Cast Iron Protection Head. A 18 inch long 1/4" diameter Stainless-Steel sheath with a 1/2" NPT Fitting.
- A wide temperature operating range with -148 to 1112 F (-100 to 600 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Industrial Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-250-PW-6-NPT2-X-IHCI
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System