Thermocouple Sensor - Type J Thermocouple 6 Inch Long .032" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with Miniature Connector
SKU: J1X-S304-032-UX-6-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Thermocouple Probe with Miniature Connector .032" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath 6 Inches Long with an Ungrounded Junction
- Temperature Operating range of 32 to 500°F (0 to 260°C)
- Bendable MI Cable design with .032" (0.8 mm) diameter Stainless Steel sheath providing excellent flexibility and good strength.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction and wire are isolated from the tip and metal probe sheath and helps minimize electric interference of the temperature measurement signal.
- Instrument Connection - a miniature male flat pin Type J thermocouple connector.
- Quick Connect - Disconnect design provides fast changeovers for your test systems
- Plastic Connector body is capable of environments of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C) although the connector is capable of accurately transferring the full temperature range of Type J thermocouples
- EvoSensors part number: J1X-S304-032-UX-6-MPCX
- Location: H-1-5
Need Help? 856-579-7490