Type K Thermocouple MI Cable Probe Inconel Sheath Ungrounded .032 Diameter 18 Inches Long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-IN60-032-UX-18-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Miniature Connector .032" Diameter Inconel Sheath 18 Inches Long with an Ungrounded Junction
- A Type K Thermocouple Probe made from .032" (0.8 mm) diameter Inconel MI Cable with a Miniature Male Plastic Connector.
- The Inconel .032" (0.8 mm) diameter MI Cable provides excellent flexibility and good strength.
- An Inconel Sheath provides a higher level of Strength at higher temperatures as compared to Stainless Steel MI Cable.
- An upper continuous Temperature Range of 1,690 °F (920 °C)
- The probe is 18 Inches Long and has an Ungrounded Design, meaning the thermocouple junction and wire are isolated from the tip and metal probe sheath as such providing Protection of the temperature measurement signal from Electrical Interference.
- The attached Miniature Male Type K Thermocouple Connector is rated to 400 F (200 C) and provides a Quick Connect - Disconnect design to you Instrumentation or extension cable.
- Evosensors part number: K1X-IN60-032-UX-18-MPCX
- Location: F-2-4
Need Help? 856-579-7490