Type K Thermocouple MI Cable Probe Inconel Sheath Ungrounded .032 Diameter 12 Inches Long with Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Small .032" Diameter 12 Inch Long Inconel Sheath for Fast Response and Miniature Quick Connect/Disconnect Connector
- Upper Temperature Limit for a .032 diameter MI Cable probe is typically in the 1290°F (700°C) range
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction have the thermocouple wire isolated from the metal sheath and provides protection from electrical interference of the thermocouple signal
- MI Cable Design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a radius equal to twice the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature flat pin male thermocouple connector with a temperature range of -40° to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Applications and Industries include - Automotive Emission and Exhaust systems, Energy, and overall Research and Development along with many others
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-IN60-032-UX-12-MPCX
- Location: B-5-17
Need Help? 856-579-7490