Type K Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector
Type K Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoplastic Design
- The Type K Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material with
- Temperature Operating range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Female Flat Pins are made from Type K Thermocouple Alloys and are polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Wire Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both straight blade and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Captive designed screws in the connector cap provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- Connector Dimensions are 1.00" (25.4 mm) long by .629" (16 mm) wide by .314" (8 mm) thick with a .176" (4.48 mm) cable opening.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCF
- Location A-3-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490