Type K Thermocouple Extension Cable and Connector Assembly - 50 ft of PFA Insulated 20 Gage Solid Wire with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Wire Leads
SKU: K1X-CAPF-20G-SLXX-50FT-MPCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Extension Cable and Connector Assembly
- 50ft of Heavy Duty FEP Insulated 20 Gage Solid wire with a miniature female Connector termination at one end and stripped wire leads at the opposite end.
- Temperature Operating range -40°F to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- HIgh Accuracy SLE (Special Limits of Error) thermocouple grade wire
- Wire Construction 2 soid bare wires (.032" or 20 AWG) in a parallel design individually insulated with FEP and overall jacket of FEP
- Outside jacket dimensionis .068" x .116"
- ANSI Color coded with yellow positive, read negative insulated wires with a Brown outside jacket
- Connection - Terminations miniature female flat pin plastic connector as termination 1 and stripped bare wire leads as termination 2.
- Design is capable of accurately transferring the full temperature range of Type K thermocouples
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-CAPF-20G-SLXX-50FT-MPCF
Need Help? 856-579-7490