Type K Fine Diameter Thermocouple Probe .020" Diameter 12 Inches Long Stainless Steel Sheath Grounded Design with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-020-GX-12-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Fine .020" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath for Fast Response and Quick Connect/Disconnect Connector
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe has a .020 (0.5 mm) Diameter 12 inch long stainless steel sheath with a miniature connector for quick connection capabilities.
- Upper Temperature Limit for a .020 diameter MI Cable probe is typically in the 1290°F (700°C) Range
- Grounded Thermocouple junction provide protection and fast response
- MI Cable Design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 to 3 time the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector with the plastic body temperature range of negative -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Connector can accurately transfer the full temperature range of Type K thermocouples
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-020-GX-12-MPCX
- Location: B-1-18
Consider the Following Products to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080