RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire 12" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath with a 3 Wire Pt100 Design and 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire 12" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath with PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C).
- 3 Wire Design Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- Transition to Wire is stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40" inches (1 meter) of wire leads.
- Wire Leads are 3 conductors with 500°F (260°C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation on the individual wires on the outside jacket rated with strip[ed ends. Color code is 2 Black wires and 1 Red wire.
- Wire Construction is 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) nickel plated copper with an overall jacket diameter of .072".
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-250-PX-12-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location B-1-10
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490