Type K Thermocouple Probe 6 inches Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to Rugged Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-250-UX-6-PFSB-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with Metal Transition to Rugged Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K thermocouple probe with a 6 inch Long 1/4" Inch Diameter Stainless Steel probe sheath and stainless steel braided lead wire with a miniature male connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range of the thermocouple probe sheath is -328 to 2,100°F (-200 to 1150°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel fitting with epoxy backfill and Stainless Steel spring strain relief with lead wire rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Lead Wire is 40" Inches (1 Meter) long FEP plastic fluoropolymer Type K thermocouple grade lead wire with a rugged Stainless Steel overbraid.
- Instrument Connection - miniature male plastic connector plug, flat pin design and flexible silicone rubber strain relief, both rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Industries and Applications include Military, Power Generation, Engine Control, Automotive, Portable Combustion Power and Heat Systems along with many others.
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-S304-250-UX-6-PFSB-40-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490