Micro Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter with 4-20 mA Output and 6 Meters (20ft) Long Leads
SKU: IRT-CSMA-LT15-SF-3M3MCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Micro Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter with 4-20 mA Output and 20ft Leads
- Excellent infrared non contact temperature measurement capabilities with a small stainless sensor head and 4-20 mA output.
- Temperature Measurement range from – 58°F to 1886°F (-50°C to 1,030°C)
- Sensor head capable of operating in temperatures from -4 to 248°F (-20 to 120°C)
- Can operate in 10% to 95% relative humidity conditions and ingress protection rating of IP65.
- Programming Kit provides a terminal block for fast and easy connection from the sensors to a programming cable with mini and standard USB connection capabilities to your PC, laptop, tablet or phone.
- Download the Windows based Compact Connect Software or IR mobile (Android) app to monitor and or apply process setting and datalogging.
- Programming kit part number IRT-CSMLT- APCC
- Sensor Body Size - a 1/2" (.551" or 14 mm) diameter Stainless Steel cylindrical housing 1.10" (28 mm) length housing.
- Mounting is accomplished with a M12 x 1 thread. A mounting nut is included.
- Optional mounting brackets, including Air purge systems also available.
- Wire Leads are 20ft (6 meters) long with 10 ft (3 meters) from the sensor head to the inline miniature enclosed electronic junction area of the cable and 10 ft (3 meters) of cable to your connection point.
- Other wire lead lengths are available for example the standard length is 3.3ft (1 meter) with 1.65ft (0.5 meter) from sensing head to electronics and 1.65ft (0.5 meter) after electronics.
- The longest length is almost 30ft (1 meter) with 20ft (6 meters) from sensing head to electronics and 10ft (3 meters) after electronics.
- Optical Field of View is 15 to 1 Distance to Spot Size.
- At 15 inches the spot size is 1 inch.
- Spectral range of 8 to 14 µm.
- Response time is 14 milliseconds
- System Accuracy plus or minus 1% or 1.8°F (1°C) with Repeatability +/- 0.5 % or 0.9 °F (0.5 °C)
- Applications and Industry include Machine Builders in diverse industries such as Automation, Food Processing, Paper and Pulp, Electronics, Automotive, Materials, Medical and Energy along with many others.
- EvoSensors Part Number: IRT-CSMA-LT15-SF-3M3M
Complete your Infrared Temperature Measurement with the following products
Need Help? 856-579-7490