RTD Probe - Industrial Aluminum Flip Top Connection Head - 6" Long 1/4" Diameter - Class A Accuracy
SKU: P3A-316SS-250-PX-6-NPT2-X-IHAFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness.
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and an Aluminum Flip Top Head. The temperature operating range is -55 to 930 F (-50 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Aluminum Flip Top Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-316SS-250-PX-6-NPT2-X-IHAF
Need Help? 856-579-7490