RTD Probe - Industrial Aluminum Flip Top Connection Head - 9" Long 1/4" Diameter - Class A Accuracy
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness.
- The RTD is a 12 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and an Aluminum Flip Top Head.
- Temperature Operating range is -55 to 930 F (-50 to 500 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Aluminum Flip Top Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-250-PX-9-NPT2-X-IHAF
Need Help? 856-579-7490