RTD Pt100 Air Flow Temperature Measurement for Gas and Air Compressors, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Generation Cooling Systems, Test Centers and Labs
SKU: P3A-ATFT-CIR-PX-1.25-PFXX-40-MPCTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Sensor with Fast Response and Accurate Air Flow Temperature Measurement of Discharge or Inlet Temperature requirements.
- RTD Air Flow Temperature Sensor with a Miniature Stainless Steel Cage housing protecting the Class A Pt100 Element and Wire leads with a Quick Connect/Disconnect Connector.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 3 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a .072" overall outside nominal diameter. The insulation has 500°F (260°C) maximum temperature rating
- Instrumentation Connection is a 3-Pin Miniature Male Connector and Strain Relief rated to 400°F (200 °C).
- Exposed RTD element provides Fast Response and accurate air flow temperature measurement for Discharge or Inlet requirements.
- Stainless Steel housing protects the RTD sensor and the lead wire provides remote connection options to your monitoring or control instrumentation.
- Incredibly Versatile design an be utilized in diverse applications in both Industrial or Scientific requirements with Gas and Air Compressors, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Generation Cooling Systems, Test Centers and Laboratories.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P3A-ATFT-CIR-PX-1.25-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: B-2-7
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490