RTD Pt100 Air Flow Temperature Measurement for Gas and Air Compressors, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Generation Cooling Systems, Test Centers and Labs
RTD Sensor with Fast Response and Accurate Air Flow Temperature Measurement of Discharge or Inlet Temperature requirements.
- RTD Air Flow Temperature Sensor with a Miniature Stainless Steel Cage housing protecting the Class A Pt100 Element and Wire leads with a Quick Connect/Disconnect Connector.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 3 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a .072" overall outside nominal diameter. The insulation has 500 F (260 C) maximum temperature rating
- Instrumentation Connection is a 3-Pin Miniature Male Connector and Strain Relief rated to 400 F (200 C).
- Exposed RTD element provides Fast Response and Accurate Air Flow Temperature Measurement of Discharge or Inlet Temperature requirements.
- A Stainless Steel Housing protects the RTD sensor and the lead wire provides remote connection options to your monitoring or control instrumentation.
- This Incredibly Versatile Design can be utilized in diverse applications in both Industrial or Scientific requirements with Gas and Air Compressors, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Generation Cooling Systems, Test Centers and Laboratories.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P3A-ATFT-CIR-PX-1.25-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: B-2-7
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490