RTD Air Temperature Sensor with 40 inches (1 Meter) of PFA Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
RTD Air Temperature Sensor with Fast Response and Accurate Air Flow Temperature Measurement of Discharge or Inlet Temperature requirements.
- RTD Air Flow Temperature Sensor with a Miniature Stainless Steel Cage housing and PFA insulated wire lead with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Exposed RTD Class A accuracy element provides Fast Response and Accurate Air Flow Temperature Measurement of Discharge or Inlet Temperature requirements.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 3 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated with a .072" overall outside nominal diameter. The insulation has 500 F (260 C) maximum temperature rating
- Instrumentation Connection is stripped wire leads
- Stainless Steel Housing protects the RTD sensor and the lead wire provides remote connection options to your monitoring or control instrumentation.
- This Incredibly Versatile Design can be utilized in diverse applications in both Industrial or Scientific requirements with Gas and Air Compressors, HVAC, Refrigeration, Power Generation Cooling Systems, Test Centers and Laboratories.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-ATFT-CIR-PX-1.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-2-7
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490