RTD Extension Cable PFA insulated wire with 3-Pin Miniature Male and Female Connector
Extend and Secure the RTD Temperature signals to your Instrumentation
- The RTD extension cable assembly consists of 10 ft (3 meters) of 500F (260 C) rated plastic fluoropolymer insulation as an outer jacket and over the 3 conductor with a miniature three pin male and female connector attached.
- The wire is a twisted 3 conductor design, with each wire consisting of 26 stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper wire.
- The wire transitions to the connectors by means of a versatile and flexible silicone rubber strain relief rated to 400 F (200 C) and capable of supporting a wide range of diameters and insulations.
- The connectors are a 3 pin male and female miniature design rated to 400 F (200 C).
- The RTD connector extension cable series can be Quickly Customized with different wire lengths, insulations, diameters, number of conductor and connector - terminations to fit your specific application
- EvoSensors Part Number U3W-CAPF-26S-FPMF-10FT-MPCT
- Location: C-4-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490