Spring Loaded RTD Probe 6" Long 1/4" Diameter with 1/2" NPT Fitting and Lead Wires
Spring Loaded RTD Probe with 1/2" NPT Fittings and Wire Leads
- The RTD probe is a 6 inch long Spring Loaded Stainless-Steel temperature sensor assembly with 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fittings and PFA Wire Leads.
- Temperature Operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability and mechanical durability.
- The 1/4" inch (.250) diameter probe sheath extends 5-1/2" inches beyond the fitting and provide an overall 6" inch length with 1/2" thread insertion into the process. The probe length can be compressed into the fitting by 1/2" inch.
- 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Stainless Steel Fitting provides the transition from the probe to 3 individual 3 inch long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and 500 F (260 C) temperature rated wire.
- Lead Wire construction is Nickel Plated Copper 26 Gage Stranded (7/34).
- The Threaded Industrial Probe Series is utilized across very diverse industrial applications in Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, Brewing Industry, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-NPT2-250-PX-6-PFSL-3-STWL
- Location: B-2-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490