RTD Probe with Metal Transition to Lead Wire - 6" Long 1/4" Diameter Sheath - 3 wire Pt100 Design with PFA Lead Wires
RTD Probe - 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath 3 Wire Design with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a 3 Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A Element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- The probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire insulation both on the outside jacket and on the 3 individual wires is rated to 500 F (260 C).
- The bare wire is a 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-250-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-1-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490