RTD Probe with Metal Transition to Lead Wire - 6" Long 1/4" Diameter Sheath - 3 wire Pt100 Design with PFA Lead Wires
SKU: P3A-S316-250-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe - 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath 3 Wire Design with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) with a 3 Wire Design Class A accuracy element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- Probe Diameter is 1/4" (.250") with 3/8" (.375") diameter tubular stainless steel transition fitting back-filled with a 500°F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to lead wire.
- Lead WIre is 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) of 3 wire twisted and jaceketed with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-S316-250-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-1-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490