Type J Thermocouple Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 6 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with PFA Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
Type J Thermocouple Probe with Metal Transition Fitting to Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type J thermocouple probe 6 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded design with lead wire and miniature connector attached.
- Temperature Range of -40 to 1400 F (-40 to 750 C)
- Transition Fitting is a stainless steel housing and spring backfilled with 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA insulated stranded thermocouple wire rated to 500 F (260 C)
- Wire Construction - 20 stranded 7/28 design (7 strands of 28 gage) Type J thermocouple wire with a PFA coating on the single wires and overall jacket.
- ANSI Color Code - White on the positive wire, Red on the negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - a miniature male type J connector rated to 400 F (200 C)
- EvoSensors part number: J1X-S304-250-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490