RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with PFA Insulated Leads 3 Wire Pt100 Class B Accuracy
SKU: P3B-TBSX-250-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 6" Long x 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Class B Accuracy Design
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm)- 3 Wire design with a Class B RTD temperature sensing element
- Probe - 6 inch long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter back filled with compacted high purity mineral insulation.
- Transition to lead wire is a high performance epoxy seal rated to 500°F (260°C)
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (1 meter or 3.28ft) of 3 conductor 26 stranded nickel plated copper bare wire indivdually insulated with PFA and twisted.
- Color Code - 2 Black and 1 Red inner wires with White overall jacket
- Overall Jacket dimension .085" (2.15 mm)
- Industries and Applications - includes ECU's (Environmental Control Units) Liquid Coolers and Chillers equipement along with Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and Food Processing
- EvoSensors Part Number P3B-TBSX-250-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-3-1
Consider the following Product to Complete your RTD Probe Installation
Need Help? 407-420-8080