RTD M12 Probe Spring Loaded with 1/2" NPT - 4" Long x 1/4" Dia. - Pt100 4 Wire Class A Accuracy
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness with Spring Loading and M12 Connector Technology.
The M12 MI Cable Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of Heavy Duty, High Temperature and Spring Loaded MI Cable with an IP65 and 67 Ingress Protected Connection.
- The RTD is a 4 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a M12 Metal Circular Connector. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a Spring Loaded 1/2" NPT Fitting and a M12 Metal Circular 4-Pin Connector. The outer sheath of the connector is stainless steel protecting a molded plastic insert with maximum temperature rating of 194 F (90 C).
- The Spring Loaded design provides easy utilization of a thermowell and a secure protected connection from vibration, moisture and dirt along with providing ease of maintenance in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-316SS-250-PX-4-M12S-NPT2-SPTW-WC1X
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System