RTD Probe with M12 Metal Connector 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Pt100 4- Wire Class A
Sorry, this item is out of stockCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with M12 Metal Connector 1/4" Diameter 6 inches Long - No Mounting Thread
- The RTD Probe is a1/4" diameter 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel probe with a M12 Metal Circular Connector. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a M12 Metal Circular 4-Pin Connector. The outer sheath of the connector is stainless steel protecting a molded plastic insert with maximum temperature rating of 194 F (90 C).
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions requiring a secure protected connection from vibration, moisture and dirt along with providing ease of maintenance in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-316SS-250-PX-6-M12S-X-WC1X
- Location: B-3-8
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490