Surface Mount RTD 4 Wire Temperature Sensor - Self Adhesive Patch with 80" of PFA Lead Wire
Surface Mount RTD 4 Wire Temperature Sensor Design with Self Adhesive Patch and 80" (2 Meters) of PFA Lead Wire
- 4 Wire Surface Mount RTD has a nominal 1" long x 3/4" (.750") Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy element encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire rated to 500 F (260 C)
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper each leg insulated with PFA in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code with an overall outside white jacket and nominal diameter of .072".
- Applications and Industries are those requiring an accurate and fast surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for processes in Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: C-5-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490