RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 4 Wire 1000 Ohm Design with Self Adhesive Patch and 50 ft of Lead Wire
RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 4 Wire Pt1000 (1,000 Ohm Class A Element) Self Adhesive Patch Design with 50 ft of Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy RTD element is encased in the Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape Patch providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- 1000 ohm RTD elements utilizes less current and minimizes self heating errors along with providing longer life with battery powered instruments.
- 4 Wire design eliminates the lead wire resistance and provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy.
- Wire Leads - 50 ft (600 inches) of flexible 4 conductor wire twisted design with a 500 F (260 C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends
- Wire Construction - The bare wires are 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper measuring .019" diameter. The 4 individual stranded wires have a .008" inch coating of PFA insulation in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code. The overall outside jacket is white and has .095" inch diameter.
- Applications - Highly accurate surface temperature measurement including outdoor, remote and mobile equipment such as Solar and Renewable Power Generation, Aerospace, Power Electronics, Military-Defense Equipment, along with Semiconductor Testing, Research and Development
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-TAPE-REC-PK-1-PFXX-600-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490