RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 4 Wire 1000 Ohm Self Adhesive Patch Design with 10 ft of Lead Wire
RTD Surface Temperature Sensor 4 Wire Pt1000 (1,000 Ohm Class A Element) Self Adhesive Patch Design with 10 ft of Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) 4-wire Design with a Class A accuracy RTD element is encased in the Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.The 1000 ohm design utilizes less current and minimizes self heating errors and provides longer life with battery powered applicaitons
- Wire Leads - 10 ft (120 inches) of flexible 4 conductor wire twisted design with a 500 F (260 C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends
- Wire Construction - The bare wires are 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper measuring .019" diameter. The 4 individual stranded wires have a .008" inch coating of PFA insulation in a 2 Red and 2 Black color code. The overall outside jacket is white and has .095" inch diameter.
- Application - those requiring accurate and stable surface temperature measurements with some protection from electrical interference immunity in Semiconductor, Bio-Pharma, Food and Beverage, Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PK-1-PFXX-120-STWL
- Location C-4-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490