Air Temperature RTD Wall Mount Design for Power Control Spaces, Test Centers, and Laboratories
Air Temperature RTD Wall Mount Fast Response Design
- The RTD is a Wall Mounted Junction Box design with a Heavy Wall plastic Air Flow probe housing along with a cable gland entrance fitting for instrumentation wiring. The temperature operating range is -40 to 212 F (-40 to 100 C)
- The Pt100 4-Wire Class B exposed sensor is protected by nominal 3/4" long x 3/8" diameter heavy wall plastic probe housing specially designed to provide Fast Response and Accurate air flow temperature measurement.
- The probe transitions to a nominal 2" x 2" square IP60 rated plastic junction box with an Internal 4 pole screw terminal connection block and external cable gland seal for remote wire connection options to your monitoring or control instrumentation.
- The design can be utilized in diverse applications in both Industrial or Scientific requirements in Test Centers, Laboratories, Computer Network and Server Spaces, Power Generation and Electric Distribution Equipment Housings and Spaces, along with Refrigerated areas and many other applications.
- EvoSensors part number P4B-TBPX-RND-0.79-PJBX-X-TB4X
- Location E-5-6
Need Help? 856-579-7490