RTD Pipe Plug Probe with 1/4" NPT Fitting and 6 ft of Stainless Steel Over-Braided Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector
RTD Pipe Plug Probe 1/2 Inch Long x 1/4" Diameter with 1/4" NPT Fitting and 6 ft of Stainless Steel Braided Wire with a Miniature Male Three Pin Connector
- Temperature Range of -58 to 400°F (-50 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Design with a Class A RTD Element in the 1/2" Long x 1/4" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel sheathed Probe.
- Probe Transitions from the fitting to a stainless steel spring strain relief for the the 6 ft (72 inches) of FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with Stainless Steel Over-Braided and stripped leads.
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 24 gage stranded (7/32) nickel plated copper with each wire and the outer jacket insulated with 400°F (200 °C) rated FEP. The wire has a stainless steel overbraid with an overall diameter of .142"
- Instrument Connection is a miniature 3 Pin Male Connector
- Pipe Plug probe are an excellent design for Pressure Sealed Temperature Measurement with Machine Builders, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Power Electronics, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-NPT4-250-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-MPCT
Need Help? 856-579-7490