RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 3" Long with 10ft and Longer Length PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Design
SKU: P3A-TBSX-125-PX-3-PFXX-120-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 3" Inch Long Sheath with 10ft and Longer of PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
- Temperature Operating range is -90°F to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Class A Tolerance of -58 to 500°F (-50 C to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 3 wire Class A accuracy RTD Element with high purity mineral insulation to provide additional electrical isolation and temperature stability.
- Stainless Steel sheath 1/8" diameter 3 inches long
- Wire Leads - 10ft (120 inches or 3 meters) and Longer with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation with a cyrogenic to 500°F (260°C) temperature range.
- Wire Construction is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) design individually insulated with PFA and twisted with an overall outside jacket of PFA.
- Outside jacket diameter of approx. .085"
- Color code 2 black, 1 red with a white overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire lead for wire terminal screws
- Application and markets include process development, product development, testing, machinery and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TBSX-125-PX-3-PFXX-120-STWL - with 10ft long lead wires - Location H-4-9
- P3A-TBSX-125-PX-3-PFXX-180-STWL - with 15ft long lead wires
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490