8 Channel Data Logger for Thermocouples, RTD's, and Thermistors - Handheld Design with Graphic Interface
8 Channel Data Logger for Thermocouples, RTD's, and Thermistors
- A Handheld data acquisition logger with 8 Input Channels providing the ability to simultaneously measure and analyze temperature, current, voltage, and pulse directly on the device. No computer or software required.
- Graphic User Interface and display is a 5 Inch Colored Touch Screen
- Accepted Signal Inputs
- Thermocouples: J, K, T, E, R, S, N, and B
- RTD Probes: Pt100 (IEC 0.00385 Curve) with 2, 3 and 4 wire designs
- Thermistors: NTC-1 (2252) and NTC-2 (10K)
- Process: 0 to 24mA, 0 to 100 mV, 0/10 Vdc along with Frequency - Pulse
- Internal Memory is 1 GB providing the opportunity to record more than 1 million readings.
- USB Port to offload data to flash drive in csv file format, .mtb or both. along with WiFi and Ethernet enabled with approved USB dongle or adapter.
- Maximum Sampling rate is 4 KHz. All channels will use the same reading rate. Reading rates will be capped at 4 Hz when a temperature channel is selected
- Battery Powered with a rechargeable 3.7 V lithium ion battery pack. Charging cord included.
- Size and Weight - Data logger 6.65" inches (169 mm) x 4.40" inches (112 mm) x 1.41" inches (35.8 mm) Weight 1.3 lbs
- EvoSensors Part Number: DL8-UNVX-5GTP-1MMX Click here for Product Specification Data Sheet (PDF)
Need Help? 856-579-7490