Spring Loaded 3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 12 Inch Long 1/4” Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 1/2" NPT Fitting and 4 inches Lead Wires
SKU: P3A-NPT2-250-PX-12-PFSL-4-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Spring Loaded RTD Probe - 1/4" Diameter with 1/2" NPT Fitting and Lead Wires - 12 Inches Long
- The RTD is a 12 inch long Spring Loaded Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with a 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting with PFA Wire Leads.
- Temperature Operating Range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The Spring Loaded design allows the probe length to Compress to approximately 11.25 inches
- The RTD Probe is a 3 Wire design with a Class A Pt100 element (Platinum based 100 ohm design) encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability and mechanical durability.
- A 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Stainless Steel Fitting provides the transition from the probe to 3 individual 4 inch long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wires.
- The wire has a 500 F (260 C) maximum temperature rating as is a 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction.
- The Spring Loaded RTD Probe designs with NPT fittings are utilized across very diverse industrial applications in Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, Brewing Industry, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-NPT2-250-PX-12-PFSL-4-STWL
Need Help? 407-420-8080