RTD Probe Spring Loaded with 1/2" NPT Fitting and Connection Head - 6" Long 1/4" Diameter
SKU: P3A-316SS-250-PX-6-NPT2-SL-IHCICall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe Spring Loaded with Cast Iron Connection Head - 6" Long 1/4" Diameter
- The RTD Probe is a 6 inch long 1/4" diameter Spring Loaded Stainless-Steel Sheath with a Spring Loaded 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Protection Head.
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C)
- The RTD element is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, and mechanical toughness.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a 1/2" NPT Fitting and a Cast Iron Industrial Head provides secure access to the sensor connector terminal block or to the in-head transmitter.
- This versatile industrial design is ideal for process applications in many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, power generation, food & beverage, dairy, metal processing, heat-treating, oil & gas, mining, biomass, water & wastewater, aerospace, pharmaceutical, HVAC, rubber, plastics and others.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-316SS-250-PX-6-NPT2-SL-IHCI
Need Help? 856-579-7490