4 Wire RTD Probe with 1/2 NPT Fitting - 1/4" Diameter x 9.75 Inch Long Spring Loaded Design with Lead Wire and M12 Connector
SKU: P4A-NPT2-250-PX-9.75-PFSL-3-M12PMRCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with 1/2 NPT Fitting - 1/4" Diameter x 9.75 Inches Long Stainless Steel Sheath - Spring Loaded Design with Lead Wire and M12 Connector
- RTD Compresses to 9 Inches long with Spring Loaded Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe.
- Temperature Operating range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Spring Loaded designs allows the 9.75 inch probe length to Compress to approximately 9 inches and ensures the tip of the probe stays in contact with the measurement area
- Pt100 (Platinum based 100 ohm design) with a Class A accuracy temperature sensing element in a 4 wire design encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability and mechanical durability.
- 1/2"NPT Stainless Steel Fitting provides secure mounting and transitions to the 3 inch long PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated leads..
- Wire Construction is 4 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34 - 7 strands of 34 gage) bare wire with each leg insulated with PFA and twisted inside a PFA jacket. Color code is 2 black and 2 red with a white overall jacket
- Instrument Connection is 4 pin round plastic M12 connector
- Industries and Applications include the Brewing Industry, Food Processing HVAC, Refrigeration Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Wastewater, Agriculture, Specialty Chemicals, Biopharmaceutical, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-NPT2-250-PX-9.75-PFSL-3-M12PMR
Consider the following Products to complete your Temperature Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490