Small .032" Diameter Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath Grounded with a Transition to 40 Inches of Fiberglass Lead Wire. Miniature Connector or Stripped Wire Ends
SKU: K1X-S304-032-UX-6-FGXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Small .032" Diameter Type K Thermocouple Probe - 6 inches long Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to Fiberglass Lead Wire. Miniature Connector or Stripped Wire End termination
- Type K Thermocouple with a .032" Inch (0.8mm) diameter 6" inch long Staineless Steel MI Cable probe sheath with a metal transition fitting to lead wire.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is 32 to 1,290°F (0 to 700°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- MI Cable Probe design providing the ability to Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Probe Transition to a stainless steel metal fitting backfilled with ceramic cement and stainless steel spring with 40 inches (3.3 ft or 1 meter) of Fiberglass braided 900°F (482°C) rated lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 24 Gage (7/34) stranded Type K thermocouple grade wire
- ANSI Color Code wire with Yellow positive wire, Red negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - miniature male thermocouple connector or stripped wire ends
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-032-UX-6-FGXX-40-MPCX - with connector
- K1X-S304-032-UX-6-FGXX-40-STWL - stripped wire ends
- Location G-2-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490