Surface RTD Temperature Sensor - Self Adhesive Patch Design with 2ft Long Leads and Male 3 Pin Connectors
Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensor - Self Adhesive Patch Design with 2ft Long Leads and Male 3 Pin Connectors
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-Wire Design with a Highly accurate Class A thin film RTD element measuring 2 mm x 2 mm
- Surface Mount Patch is 1" (25 mm) Long x .750" (19 mm) Wide x .008 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- Wire Leads - 24 Inches (2ft) of PFA insulated lead wire
- Wire Construction - 3 conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated wire each insulated with 500°F (260°C) PFA Teflon and twisted. A overall jacket of PFA and outside diameter of .072".
- Color code is 2 black and 1 red with a white jacket
- Instrument Connection is a male 3 flat pin connector with a plastic body capable of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- Accurate and fast surface temperature measurement along with providing some electrical interference immunity for applications in Refrigeration - HVAC Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, and many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TAPE-PX-1-PFXX-24-MPCT
Does your new product or process development require highly accurate and repeatable Surface Temperature Measurement Performance?
Is there a potential of electrical interference from power circuits, power supplies adjacent motors or related equipment? Are you seeing a drift of your temperature recordings over time?
If you are experiencing this challenge and want to Achieve the Next Level of Temperature Measurement Performance you may want to consider Resistance Temperature Detectors, commonly known as RTD’s or sometimes Pt100. This sensor technology typically can provide a higher level of repeatability and accuracy along with being relatively immune to electrical interference as compared to other sensors.
With a temperature range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C) and the use of Class A Accuracy RTD elements, the excellent performance and reliability of our Bolt Down, Stick On or Screw Down Surface Mount RTD Temperature Sensors provide the solution for diverse industry applications. Customers in Semiconductor to Alternate Energy, Laboratories and beyond have experienced the benefits of these designs.
Do not let variations in your temperature measurement slow down your development of a new generation of computer chips, a new cleaner and more efficient power source or possibly lab equipment to assist with a Bio-Technology break-through and many other opportunities.
Is your product development or process improvement lagging-behind? If surface temperature measurement is a factor due to the response time from the sensor, or delivery from your supplier we have the solution.