Surface Thermocouple Type T Fast Response with Surface Mount Adhesive Patch and 120 inches of Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
Type T Thermocouple Sensor for Surface Temperature Measurement with Super-Fast Response and Easy Mounting
- The Fast Response Type T Thermocouple has a 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- The Response Time can be as fast as .015 Seconds. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315 C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- The sensor is made with SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 120 inches of Fiberglass insulated wire and stripped leads. The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-120-STWL
- Location: C-1-12
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490