Surface Thermocouple Type T Fast Response with 40" Fiberglass Wire Leads and Miniature Connector
SKU: T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Fast and Easy Surface Mount Adhesive Patch Design
- The Thermocouple has a nominal 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires. The response time is less than .015 Seconds. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- The Type T Thermocouple sensor is SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 40 inches of Fiberglass insulated wire and a miniature male connector. The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-MPCX
- Location: C-1-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490