Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 80 inches of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
SKU: J2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 80 inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- Type J surface thermocouple has a 1" long x .500" Wide x .012 Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Response Time can be less than .015 Seconds.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) when a thermal cement is applied by the end user to secure the sensor to the surface.
- SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (2 meters) of Fiberglass Insulated wire with stripped ends
- Wire Construction is flexible 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- Fast and Accurate surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: J2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-80-STWL
- Location: E-3-7
Need Help? 407-420-8080