Type K Thermocouple Fine Diameter Extension Cable 5 ft Long Leads with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Ends
SKU: K1X-CAPF-30G-SLXX-5FT-MPCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fine Diameter Thermocouple Extension Cable 5 ft Long Leads with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Ends
- Extend the Thermocouple Signal from your fine diameter sensors to your instrumentation without impacting the accuracy of your temperature measurement
- Sensor Connection - a -40 to 400 F (-40 to 200 C) rated Type K Miniature Female connector on the extension cable provides the connection of the Type K miniature male coming from the thermocouple sensor assembly.
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Wire Temperature Operating range -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Wire Leads - 5ft (60 inches or 1.5 meters) of high accuracy SLE grade Type K thermocouple wire with 2 bare wires measuring .010" each (30 gage) in a parallel design individually insulated with PFA and outer jacket.
- Outside jacket dimension .022" x .038" providing light weight and excellent flexibility
- Color Code is ANSI with a yellow positive wire, red negative wire and clear overall jacket. Connector is yellow
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-CAPF-30G-SLXX-5FT-MPCF
Need Help? 856-579-7490