RTD Sensor Plastics Industry 2" Long Sheath 60" of Armor Cable and NPT Fitting - Pt100 Class B Accuracy
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness and Flexibility
The Plastics and Packaging Industry Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the high level accuracy and repeatability you expect from a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Heavy Duty although Flexible Probe Design. We Typically Ship our products the Same Day and we offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more.
- The RTD is a 2 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with armor protected wire leads. A 1/8" NPT Brass Compression fitting is supplied. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class B tolerance of -90 to 500 F (-70 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in mineral insulated metal sheath providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- The Probe has an high temperature epoxy to the 60 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire Metal Armor protected.The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions with Injection and Blow Molding, Extrusion, Sealing, Packaging Processes and Equipment Industry and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3B-CFTS-188-PX-2-PFAC-60-SLWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System