RTD Sensor Plastics Industry 2" Long Sheath 60" of Armor Cable and NPT Fitting - 3 Wire Pt100 Design
RTD Temperature Sensor for Plastics and Packaging Industry
- The RTD is a 2 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" diameter probe with armor protected wire leads. A 1/8" NPT Brass Compression fitting is supplied. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 500 F (-30 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in mineral insulated metal sheath providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- The Probe has a high temperature epoxy transition to the 60 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire Metal Armor protected.The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions with Injection and Blow Molding, Extrusion, Sealing, Packaging Processes and Equipment Industry and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-CFTS-188-PX-2-PFAC-60-SLWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490