Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/8" Diameter 1 Inch Long with 35 ft of Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector
1 Inch Long Type K Thermocouple Probe with 35 ft of Lead Wire and Miniature Male Connector along with a Grounding Wire.
- 1 Inch long x 1/8" (3.2 mm) diameter stainless steel sheath
- Temperature Operating range of shrink tube transition is -67 to 260°F (-88 to 126°C) with higher temperature designs available. The probe and wire has a range of -392 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- The thermocouple junction is isolated from sheath (Ungrounded) to minimize electrical interference of the temperature signal
- Transition and Lead Wire - the probe is a low profile small opening design with a 260°F rated shrink tube making the transition to 35 ft (420 Inches or 10.6 meters) of 24 Gage Solid PFA insulated wire with a -392 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C) temperature rating.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction and 3 ft long PTFE Ground Wire helps minimize potential electrical interference of the temperature signal and dissipate static electrical charges.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin Type K thermocouple connector.
- Industries and Applications include Agriculture, Mining and other industrial equipment requiring temperature monitoring systems for potential fire suppression and other protection systems.
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-TBSX-125-UX-1-PF24-420-MPCX-GW
Need Help? 856-579-7490